This is Jamie Oliver, a very famous chef from United Kingdom.
Apart from being a great chef, he sings and plays the drums.
In 2005, Oliver started a "Feed Me Better" campaign for children to eat healthy
foods and cut junk food.
He has worked in television, has written many books and has 15 restaurants.
We leave one of his recipes for you to do at home.
Chocolate chip muffins
olive or rapeseed oil
375 g plain flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
10 tablespoons unsalted butter
200 g sugar
2 large free-range eggs
360 ml natural yoghurt
2 generous handfuls of chocolate chips
1 splash of pomegranate juice
2 tablespoons icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/gas 5. Grease your muffin tin(s) lightly with oil.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and soda, and ½ teaspoon of sea salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together, beating until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated.
- Beat in half of the dry ingredients until just mixed, followed by one-third of the yoghurt. Then beat in half of the remaining dry ingredients, followed by another third of the yoghurt. Beat in the remaining dry ingredients and yoghurt. Do not over-beat.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Distribute the muffin batter equally among the cups and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Turn out onto a wire rack and leave to cool.
- 7. For the icing, add the pomegranate juice to the icing sugar and mix together to form a thick paste. When the muffins have cooled, top with the icing and sprinkle with fresh elderflowers, if in season.